Friday 27 January 2023

January One Monthly Goal Quilt Top is Finished!

I'm giving myself a little Whoop Whoop! 

My one monthly goal for January was to finish assembling our guild's raffle quilt top which I completed last week, with plenty of time to spare! I just need to snip all the little threads and ravels and it's off to the longarmer.

I found extra wide backing fabric that will compliment the front nicely, so I don't have to piece the back. Yay! 

The backing is Day Dreams by P&B Textiles.

Linking up to:

Thank Goodness it’s Finished Friday (TGIFF)

Finished or Not Finished Friday

elm street quilts One Monthly Goal Finish

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Kat, the quilt looks beautiful. Backing looks great too.

Cheryll said...

The top looks wonderful & the backing fabric is PeRFeCT.
Thanks for joining in TGIFF...xox

Bonnie said...

Yea for completing your OMG. It's a lovely quilt. And, double yea for having a piece of backing that works too. That's my downfall -- not having backing fabric.