Thursday 5 January 2023

January One Monthly Goal

My One Monthly Goal for January is to finish assembling the quilt top and prepare the backing (pieced) and binding for our guild's raffle quilt so it can be sent off to the longarmers. 

I have half the top sewn together, and need to join the rest of the blocks and rows to complete the top. The back is going to be pieced with a striped row vertically between the Grunge. I am a little worried that we did not buy enough backing to piece the back, and if that is the case, we will have to go to plan B and look for an alternate fabric, as Moda "New Navy" Grunge seems next to impossible to find in BC, let alone Canada. 

You can see underneath the top there are layers of different quilts/blocks in progress on my design wall. Extra insulation, I say! Ha!



I am linking up to Elm Street Quilts January One Monthly Goal.

No comments: