Tuesday 31 January 2023

Say Goodbye to the January Blues!

 Well, I managed to get quite a few Windmill blocks done in mostly dark blues, the RSC colour for January. I managed to use up a few scrappy 2 1/2" strips of fabric making these. They are so fun and easy to make that they make up in no time.

I am chairing our guild's Community Quilts program this year, and I included this fun block in our newsletter. I'm delighted that guild members have been making and posting these blocks. Once they are all collected in March, we'll have a fun time playing and putting these together into a number of  donation quilts, guessing by the number of blocks posted. :)

Linking up to So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023

2 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

nice collection of blues,I like this block! looks like it comes together pretty easy - quickly

Terry van der est said...

I must have been asleep when the memo went out lol. I didn’t know we were doing these blocks. I will have to whip up a couple to contribute. The blues look gorgeous.