Saturday 12 January 2019

RSC 19 January Red Scraps - Week 2

I’ve been sneaking in some sewing time here and there, and I’ve made some progress on the red scraps this week.

I’ve made almost 3 1/2 more spiderweb block centres.


I say almost, because this blooper $#@&$ happened! How could I have missed that I had two blocks together when I was squaring up the edges. Seriously, WTF!



I also made a string diamond for a telephone book challenge my friend and I started a few years ago. I’m afraid neither of us got very far before life and “squirrel” distractions got the better of us.



I’m really happy so far with the the progress I’m making, but I’m afraid the scraps are breeding overnight, because they never end, haha!

Linking up to Scraphappy Saturday at Rainbow Scrap Challenge and Oh Scrap! on Sunday.

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Sorry about your sad face. The rest of your RED blocks look great!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Oh I hate when things like that happen! But your blocks are looking fantastic. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Katie Z. said...

I do that almost every time I paper piece - exactly when it’s the worst to do so! Ah! Your blocks are still beautiful.