Friday 21 April 2023

Hands 2 Help Challenge Progress

 This post is short and sweet as its after midnight and I am going to a quilt show tomorrow, so I need to get off to bed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm making good progress on the quilt top I am making using Bonnie Hunter's free Bricks and Stepping Stones pattern.  Doesn't it look so different when you use all the same coloured bricks in the rows? I am really loving it!

The top will be donated to Victoria's Quilts Canada through one of their local Friends Groups. Victoria's Quilts Canada provides these quilts to people living with cancer in Canada. 

Happy Friday!

Linking up to: Confessions of a Fabric Addict Hands2Help Challenge Check in


2 comments:

Nancy in Indiana said...

I love your color choices!

Chantal said...

I agree. It looks like a lovely garden. Great job! ;^)