Tuesday 4 April 2023

To-Do Tuesday #9 (April 4 - 10)

This week is going to be another busy week leading up to the Easter long weekend so I am being realistic with my goal setting. 

I’ll start off with a review of last week’s To-Do List:

  • Keep sewing the pink/grey blocks (I am up to 60, I need a total of 80 blocks). No progress this week.
  • Sandwich Scrap Snap Quilt and start quilting. My OMG, I need to do this!!! Done! Happy dance! Blogged here.
  • Pack up machine, supplies and quilting projects for retreat this weekend! Done. I had a great time at retreat. I even made blocks and sewed a community quilt flimsy together, and made some progress on another project. So much fun!

To-Do Tuesday #9 (April 4 – 10)

Today and Wednesday, I am signed up for a workshop called Branching Out – Nature’s Threadwork, taught by art quilter Susan J. Jensen and I have guild Exec meeting tonight so it'll be a busy few days.

I’m also be helping a friend sort and organize her sewing room for a few hours over two days this week. I have a volunteer shift on Thursday evening, and we’ll be having the family for Easter dinner this weekend, so there's lots going on.

  • #1 Priority - Finish making quilt top and complete tutorial for upcoming guest blog post for Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge 2023 at Confessions of a Fabric Addict  (my first ever guest blog post!) Here’s a sneak peek:
  • Make and sew hanging sleeves on two quilts for our local fair (Thursday)
  • Sew two embroideries into pillows for a lady who contacted our guild for help
  • Sew ironing board cover for local theatre

Linking up to: Quilt Schmilt To-Do Tuesday

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy busy lady. Your scrap snap quilt is beautiful 😍

Linda said...

Love your scrap quilt! I would enjoy helping someone organize their sewing space - enjoy!

Ivani said...

Love your Scrap Snap Quilt. Good luck with your goals for this week.

Anonymous said...

You amazed me! Lots of interesting projects.

Marti said...

You have a lot going on. Your scrap snap quilt is so pretty. Good luck with all your projects this week.

Carol Andrews said...

My Gosh Kat! I’m exhausted just reading your post! Well done on getting so much done. Loved seeing the photos of all your projects. I’m hoping you had another great week in spite of real life interfering with your sewing time. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday 😉