Sunday 2 April 2023

March 350 Blocks Report

Boring post...no pictures. 

I signed up for Prairie Moon Quilts 350 Blocks Project, which is a fun little challenge to keep track of the number of blocks you sew each month and submit your count at the end of each month. I think there's even a monthly prize draw, so that is fun (and it's not based on your number of blocks). 

I did get lots of sewing done in March. There were:

  • Two quilt retreats
  • A guild Sewcial day
  • An online workshop
  • A guild community quilts sew day!
For March 1 to 31st:

At the first retreat, I sewed:
  • 36 - Zipper blocks
  • 1 - Maple Leaf
  • 1 - Happy block
During the online Improv piecing workshop, I sewed:
  • 1 - ladder block
  • 1 - Log cabin block
  • 1 - Courthouse Steps block
  • 1 - Spiral Log Cabin block
And I sewed up the Jelly Roll Race quilt that was started at our guild meeting. I'll share a picture when I have it all ironed.
  • I am counting this as 1 giant block. Ha!😀
I also sewed: 
  • 17 -  Pink 16-patch blocks
  • 6 - Windmill blocks
  • 6 - H blocks (Animal Crackers)
  • 31 Framed Square blocks (yellow)
March's grand total is 103 blocks! My year-to-date total is 334 blocks!


Happy stitching!

~Kat


No comments: