Friday 31 March 2023

March’s One Monthly Goal is a Finish!

I did it! I completed my March One Monthly Goal which was to finish my Scrap Snap quilt! Binding and label, too! I love it! πŸ˜€

I spray-basted the quilt yesterday afternoon before I left for retreat and started quilting it this morning. I used the serpentine stitch on my Pfaff to stitch three horizontal lines across each row of blocks. I changed thread colour to match the colour of the row and used white on the back. I used up most of this black and white dots fabric I just love. Perfect for framing all the colours. 

I finished at 10:40 pm March 31st, so I completed my March One Monthly Goal. Hmmm, what goal shall I set for April? 😊

Linking to: 

Elm Street Quilt One Monthly Goal (Oops, I’m too late for the link party πŸ™)

So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023


12 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Well that is the most beautiful creation out of cast aways that I've ever seen!

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Congratulations on your finish. It looks lovely. Taking advantage of your machine's serpentine stitch was a perfect way to quilt a large quilt on a domestic machine.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

congrats on your finish! it's a beautiful scrap quilt

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fabulous rainbow quilt finish!!! Congratulations (and enjoy the rest of your retreat.)

Ivani said...

Love your Rainbow Scrap Snap quilt. Congrats

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Fab finish! I like how you ended with a grey then a black row.

Anonymous said...

Such a a Happy Beautiful Quilt. Just love it. You encourage me to work on mine!

Helenchaffin said...

beautiful Scrappy finish!

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wonderful beautiful quilt!!! Congratulations! Thanks for showing us the in progress photos.

Linda In UK said...

Ooh I love your Rainbow Quilt! Great quilting too and you met your deadline. Love the name too. Who’s the lucky person to have this gorgeous quilt?

Jenny said...

That's so pretty with the bands of colours.