Saturday 11 February 2023

RSC February 2023 - Pinks

I've made some progress on this week's To-do list. I took down the Scrap Snap blocks off my design wall, and I was reminded of my naughty kitties. They did this a few years ago. Grr. I have to make sure they don't do any more damage. AND I should fix that with some iron on interfacing or something. Ideas?

I'm making some good progress on the 16-patch pink blocks I've been making this month. I still have lots to go. I'm now up to 29 blocks. They are fun and easy to make. 

I will keep making blocks until I run out of greys and pinks. I am having to dip into some stash a bit to find the grays, but I'm trying to make do with what I have. I slapped the blocks up on the design wall.  The dark grays will have some friends joining them, so they won't look so glaringly out of place. I'm also going to work some lighter pinks into the group. Lots of fun!

I'm ready to sew some more with these pretty pinks and grays!

Linking up to:

3 comments:

maggie fellow said...

pink 16 patch are so classy

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love pink and gray together! You're RSC blocks are looking great!

The Joyful Quilter said...

If you ask me, fun and easy are great qualities in scrappy blocks!!!