Tuesday 7 February 2023

To-Do Tuesday #1

I follow a number of other bloggers who practice “To Do Tuesday” and make a list of their goals for the week. I thought I would try this to see if it will help me keep on track, and maybe accomplish more.

My goals for this week: 

  • Sort out pink scraps from red/pink bin for RSC blocks
  • Iron pink scraps
  • Sew more 16-patches with scrappy 2 1/2” pink and gray strips (until I run out of scraps)
  • Cut fabric for Zipper blocks for retreat
  • Vacuum sewing room floor 😆. This needs to be done before the next task!!
  • Iron extra-wide backing for guild raffle quilt
  • Prepare binding for raffle quilt
  • Take raffle quilt to longarmer
  • Sew together Scrap Snapper quilt top - my OMG

Linking up to: 

So Scrappy Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023

3 comments:

Peggy Stockwell said...

Welcome Kat! I hope you find this weekly To Do Tuesday as useful as I have. I find that I don't necessarily finish everything on the list, but I finish a lot more than the weeks I don't do this. I love your scrappy blocks. They are so pretty. Good luck this week. Remember to enjoy the journey!

Carol Andrews said...

Hi Kat and welcome to To Do Tuesday. It's lovely to see all of your pretty scraps forming such lovely blocks. Like you I live in British Columbia so it is always wonderful to meet a "local" quilter. Sounds like you are busy with your Guild. Have fun at your retreat and fill us in on all the details when you get back please.

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Welcome to the group! Hope it keeps you as motivated as it does for me! Good luck on your to-do's!